For over 100 years, God has called Culver City Presbyterian to be a faithful witness to the community.
We believe God has more for us to do in our next chapter of ministry.
The three main areas in which we see growth are:
- Community Partnerships
- Youth and Children
- Earth Care and Sustainability
In order to keep pace with our call to service, our building needs
updating to grow.
1) To cook meals for youth experiencing homelessness and host our Sunday meals with reusable dishes, we need an updated kitchen.
2) To deepen our partnerships with Habitat and other community groups, our social hall needs updating and accessibility. Everyone should be able to move around our building equally.
3) Our youth and children are expanding, and we want to have adequate capacity for the young people of today and tomorrow to thrive here.
The goal of fundraising is to improve the church building to make our mission partnerships possible. The extent of the project will be determined by fundraised amount.
• Kitchen Remodel with commercial dishwasher.
• An accessible bathroom off the Church Hall.
• A new, modern sound and video system in the Church Hall, as well as painting to repair noticeably peeling paint and trim.
• Replace or refinish flooring in the manse.
• Convert the second story room above the Montessori school into a multiuse space with access from the Church Hall.
You can participate in the Capital Campaign by turning in a pledge card to the church office or giving online here.